Thursday, March 3, 2011

Short Post

I just have a little bit of time before getting back to work to post something really quick. Yesterday, I went skiing with my dad at Alpental for the first time in two years. I haven't been there in so long because that's where I tore my ACL and I have been rather hesitant to go back. But I got over my fear and skiied down over the same place where I fell.

I was suprised. I thought I would freeze up and wouldn't be able to go past it, but I did it. And I'm glad I did. Recovering from that injury has been one of the hardest things to do. It kept me from getting an internship, kept me from doing the activity I love the most and made life that much harder. But I made it through. And I will keep pushing through.

Have you ever surprised yourself by doing something you never thought you'd be able to? I'd like to hear about those stories!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This!