Monday, February 13, 2012

Love your Life


It has been quite a while since I could say that I love my life. I liked my life, had no major complaints, but I didn't love my life. I couldn't figure out what was missing, but now I know.

I felt really isolated, something that was a combination of my own doing and other's choices, but for the most part I felt alone. I don't feel that way anymore. I have a group of wonderful friends now, I get to go on so many amazing adventures and I'm really looking forward to the rest of my life.


I've become more inspired to be creative. I want to experiment more in the kitchen, I want to make things like jewelry and scarves, I want to learn new crafting techniques. I feel so happy now and I'm so glad I made so many changes in my life.

The point of me writing this is that I have shown it's possible to change your life for the better. Don't settle because you feel like you have to. You don't! Always strive to be the best and to experience life as best you can! Life is wonderful, truly wonderful.

Have a great day!

Rachel


Pictures from top to bottom: Icicles hanging from our condo's balcony in Whistler; Carbon River from the Foothills Trail in Orting, WA

1 comment:

  1. What a great post! SO true.... I'm so happy for you that you're in a season of life where you've made a decision to seek and create joy regardless of circumstances {or even to change circumstances to allow for joy}. Great great post!!!

    ReplyDelete

Share This!