Monday, April 9, 2012

Special Days

Is it just me or do you also sometimes have random memories float into your head?



Lately, I've been thinking a lot about this trip I made up to Chinook pass last fall. It was a great day I will never forget, and it makes me smile whenever I think about it. That day was a very special day to me. 






I try to make everyday a special day, but sometimes there are those days that stick in your mind. Some are good, some are bad. I tend to focus on the good special days, but sometimes my thoughts will wander onto those not-so-good days.





I just want to say thank you to those who made these special days that I'm featuring in the photos here. I'm so glad to have you all in my life. You guys are truly wonderful people and I feel so blessed. You guys are what makes a day stick in my mind and become a special day.






Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This!