Sunday, April 29, 2012

Cherry Raspberry Soda

To tell you the truth, I've never been a soda drinker. The only sodas I can actually drink are Sprite, Root Beer or any sparkling fruit juice. Anything else, I will not hesitate to stick my tongue out at.

The main exception is if I can make my own sodas at home. I'm not a fan of sugary sweet drinks, so I tend to make my sodas a little on the light side. This cherry raspberry soda is definitely one of my favorites to make and I'm sure it would please any one who loves a nice, refreshing soda.



Cherry Raspberry Soda

Serves 1

Sparkling water
Raspberry syrup
Maraschino cherries

Pour some of the raspberry syrup into a glass, followed by a few cherries (and some maraschino syrup, if desired). Top with some sparkling water and enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This!