Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Motivation, where are you?

Since my regular schedule is all out of whack because of finals, I've been having a hard time being motivated to do any thing other than read or play games or watch TV. I really need to do some spring cleaning, and I had it all planned out, but Sunday slipped away, and then there went Monday. So now it's Tuesday, and I still need to write a paper and make a note sheet for tomorrow. And yet this morning, motivation was no where to be seen.

I didn't roll out of bed until 10:30 (which is really 9:30 in my mind..) and didn't eat breakfast until about 11:30. Then I watched two episodes of Psych with Tim so we could send the dvd back to Netflix, and finally I showered and changed from sweatpants to jeans.


And then motivation showed its pretty shiny cheery face on this grey and blustery day. (Ok that sounded a lot better in my mind than on paper.. er.. computer screen)

It was so weird. And then I realized that every time I just wear sweatpants or PJ's around the house, I have no desire to clean or do anything really. But when I put a pair of jeans on, I can't help but want to clean and be productive.



So while I have this motivational mind set, I'm going to go work on my paper. But one question first,


What gets you motivated?

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I love Psych!

    And the thought of spring/summer always gets me motivated to workout :) As far as taking off my yoga pants and putting on jeans -- there's not much that gets me motivated for that ;) hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that's the opposite for me. I'm a die hard skier so I just look forward to being in my best shape for winter!

    ReplyDelete

Share This!