Monday, February 8, 2010

Thermodynamics and I do not get along

And matlab too for that matter. I'm absolutely frustrated with school right now. I was all happy and yay this morning, but then I started to think about thermo and then I tried working on my matlab for my Instrumental Analysis lab and it all fell apart. No more happy Rachel.

So now I'm confused and I'm basically going to end up copying the code from another person in the class (which is technically not cheating since we are allowed to have the same code, but our lab reports have to be different. and the TA doesn't even look at our code so it's ok.). And I was supposed to go see the new Master Plan for the Renton Museum today but I'm at home, stuck. Ugh.

The worst part is, if I don't get this done, I'm not going to have time to study for my test on Wednesday and I'm not going to have time to work on my thermo homework so I will have to do both of those tomorrow. On my birthday. And I'm turning 21 so I was going to go out to dinner with Tim and just relax and eat good food and actually maybe drink some wine with dinner! But instead I will probably have to stay home and cook dinner and not get to relax. Ugh. Why couldn't this week be next week? Or the week before.

I'm so tired and stressed from school. And my headaches have become more frequent and more intense, which is not good. And my stomach has been killing me lately too. I'm becoming a basketcase and I'm going to blame it all on school.

Along a happier note, I made the Spinach and Bacon Souffle on Friday. It was really yummy and it poofed up like a souffle should, but the top was a little too cooked for my taste cuz I put too much cheese on it :)



* This is the picture from the book, not the one I made. Although mine was quite a bit fluffier.. oh I wish I had a camera! (Thanks to Williams-Sonoma.com)

But it was good. I will have to make it again. Except next time I will know what I am doing so it won't take me almost 2 hours to make it.

That reminds me, I need to make my weekly menu. Maybe tomorrow night I will. I need to work on my matlab stuff, but I just cannot figure out what I'm supposed to be doing since there are no instructions!

I cannot wait to be done with this mathy and chemistry stuff. I just want to cook and work in my garden. Then I will be happy.

I guess I will go and get more frustrated with matlab. Or maybe I'll go cook dinner. Tuna with tangy onions, wild rice pilaf and steamed broccoli. Mmmm.. my first experience with tuna that's not from a can. Shall be interesting. Tim better be ready to order a pizza.

Dobry vecer!

1 comment:

Share This!