Monday, February 15, 2010

Juicy Juice

Remember those? I used to love the little cartons of juice. In fact, I still love them. My future mother-in-law buys me a large pack of juice boxes from Costco because I love them so much. But now I've kinda grown up a little and now have my own juicer. My parents gave me their old one because they didn't want to make their own juice anymore, but there was a part that broke off so juice went everywhere! So I have been wanting a new one for a while, but have not had the money for one.


But my mom bought me one for my birthday! So now I am planning on making juice every morning. I'll see how long that lasts. I have bought more fruits to juice. I'm not so into juicing vegetables, but we'll see. I just might change my mind. But I'm so excited. I made grapefruit juice this morning. It took a little getting used to because the instruction manual said to leave the pith on so it was a little bitter. Other than that it was good.

I'm definitely going to eat healthier. Dunno how well that's going to go because pizza and burgers are so yummy. But I'm going to try nonetheless. And I'm going to start getting up earlier so I can workout and start practicing Czech. I really want to finish learning Czech so I can relearn French and then start on other languages. I would love to be a polyglot :)

But for now, I'm making small steps to eat healthier and workout and doing stuff I love.

Well, I better focus on Czech and then I've got to clean the kitchen, bathroom, living room... pretty much the whole apartment. So I better get going then!

Hezky den!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This!