Friday, July 18, 2014

Larsen Lake

I'm sure I've written about Larsen Lake on this blog, but it was so long ago, I feel it needs a revisit. Larsen Lake is a cute little lake surrounded by blueberry orchards in Bellevue. I used to go walk around the lake when I lived down the street from there, and it's still one of my favorite short walks in the area.



The loop around the lake is almost a mile and it's so perfect for a scenic run, although on a hot day it can be hard since there is little shade. My favorite starting point is actually at the Starbucks just down the street since there is a lot more parking there than at the actual trail head.


My preferred direction around the lake is clockwise. There are plenty of views of the lake from the trail, and there is even a dock to hang out on if you need a break. Plus there are tons of blueberries everywhere! (Please don't pick the blueberries. If you would like to pick them, check in with the farm stand in the red building to get a bucket.)



I recently went back for a walk around the lake and it was still as beautiful as ever. My peach green tea lemonade sure helped cool me down because even at 10 am, it was already hot out! For more information, click here.

2 comments:

  1. The lake is gorgeous! And the peach green tea sounds fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should definitely try the peach green tea lemonade from Starbucks!

      Delete

Share This!