Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Fine Art America



Hello!

How is everyone today? It's a beautiful sunny day here in Washington and I'm loving it. I wanted to tell you all about my newest adventure, selling my art from my hikes and travels. I love to take pictures and have been asked by several people if I sell my art, so I decided to go for it.

If you want to take a look, click on the slideshow on the left and it will take you to Fine Art America, where I sell my work.

I am sponsoring some pages, so feel free to browse from these links if any catch your eye:

rainier art
garden photos
flower photos
green photos
yellow photos
dahlia photos
red photos
purple photos
pink photos
seattle photos
white photos
washington photos
nature photos
flowers photos
blue photos
sand photos
kitchen photos
cityscape photos
grape photos
plant photos
fruit photos
hyacinth photos
tropical photos
water photos
sea photos
sunflower photos
lisbon photos
landscape photos
snow photos
forest photos
orange photos
beach photos
portugal photos


Thanks for checking out my art! If you sell your art anywhere, leave a link in the comments. I'd love to check it out!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This!