Saturday, November 16, 2013

Smoked Salmon and Pea Pasta with Herbed Goat Cheese

This was one of those dishes that was made out of necessity. I had to make dinner, but didn't want to run to the store. I had smoked salmon and herbed goat cheese in my fridge, pasta in my pantry, and peas in my freezer. Smoked salmon and peas are a favorite combination of mine, but I was really wanting a creamy sauce. I found some herbed goat cheese and knew that was going to be perfect.

The goat cheese melted nicely to lightly coat the pasta, salmon and peas, and turned this easy and quick dinner into a divine meal. If you are short on time, this dish will cook up in no time!



Smoked Salmon and Pea Pasta with Herbed Goat Cheese

Serves 4

1/2 fillet smoked salmon, flaked
2 c. dried orecchiette pasta
2 c. frozen peas
3 tbsp herbed goat cheese
Salt and Pepper

Bring a pot of water to a boil, then cook pasta according to package directions, adding peas during the last minute. Drain, return pasta and peas to pot, then add salmon and goat cheese. Toss until goat cheese coats pasta. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon into bowls and add an extra dollop of goat cheese on top for good measure.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This!