Wednesday, November 16, 2011

List of Pain

I've been spending way too much time on the computer today reading articles on stress and anxiety and how to deal with them. I found some great articles from Natural Health that are definitely worth reading. (here, here and here)

I realized that I have been keeping a lot of things inside that I need to deal with. I have been pushing them aside for years and years and I need to deal with them. I need to give myself time to ponder over things that happen and not just brush them aside, figuring I either will deal with them later, or don't need to deal with them at all. So I did what I do best, I made a list. A list of all the things I need to deal with and need to get out of my system. I had barely gotten through 5 things when I felt this sudden, intense urge to burst into tears. I had no idea that some of the things in there were so strong. Just reading the list makes my head hurt and I feel stressed. I definitely need to let them out and process them. But how?

I guess I'll do it the only way I know how, by typing them out. I'm not going to get to them today, but I need to get to them soon.

Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This!