Monday, November 7, 2011

Cooking Projects

I have so many cooking projects (along with all my other projects), that I don't know how to complete them all in a fashionable amount of time. Should I try to work on them all at once, or should I focus on just one at a time? If my interest in that one project fades, should I switch to another one? I have slight ADD, so I have a feeling if I did that last idea, I'd be switching all the time and wouldn't get anything done.

I also have the issue of wanting to cook too many things at once, and then not getting anything done. Does anyone else have that problem? You have so many things you want to do, but don't know where to start, so you don't do anything? I really need to work on that.

I've become so inspired to cook lately, all thanks to another good friend I've made. They have really given me a lot of good ideas and inspiration and I have really enjoyed talking food with them.

I am determined to decide every Sunday what I'm going to make for the week and I am determined to stick to that plan. Like tonight, I'm going to be making steak with roasted root vegetables (potatoes, onions, carrots, beets, butternut squash) and quinoa. Yum yum!

I hope to be able to post photos soon. My old laptop is having a hard time reading the SD card, so once I get that figured out, I'll be back to posting recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This!