Friday, June 6, 2014

Etsy News!

Hello everyone!

I hope you are enjoying this beautiful sprummer day! (Ok I totally make that word up. It's still technically spring here but boy does it feel like summer!) I have some wonderful etsy news! I have started posting my first collection of kitchen and table ware on my Etsy shop, rachelvdolekkitchen.

The first collection is perfect for summer since where does everyone go for summer? The beach! Featuring blues and greens and white, my items would fit perfectly in your beach house, whether its actually at the beach or not!

Some items that are already up are this beautiful hand painted vase that I upcycled. I have this one in green, but expect many more in blue and white. In fact, I have a blue one drying right now that just needs a few tinges of green and white, and a sealing coat or two, then it will be ready!


I also have some fun painted wooden spoons, available to purchase singularly or in sets of 3. I just love that blue color!




And finally, I have a couple colorful hand knitted trivets, made from 100% cotton yarn. I have knitted them so that they look marbled. I will also have matching placemats available to order early next week.



Keep your eyes open for many more items within this beach theme, including spoon rests, tablecloths, napkins and possibly even aprons and kitchen towels!

Have a lovely day!

Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This!