Monday, February 21, 2011

So Many Things

There are too many things I want to try. I am currently trying out making jewelry. So far, it's been going pretty well. I'm learning a lot, and the stuff I'm making keeps getting better.




I'm also trying out knitting and making cards. Both are kinda difficult for me since I'm more of a numbers and data person, but I'm trying to bring out my creative side.



But it's not just crafts that I want to try. I was to explore Washington state. I want to going hiking more. I want to try backcountry skiing, cross country skiing and snowshoeing. I want to write a novel, publish a cookbook, open a bakery.



And yet, there seems like there is no time for all of that.

How do you fit in all of your hobbies? Did you ever have to give any up? 

I have a feeling I'm gonna have to do some serious sorting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This!