Sunday, November 21, 2010

Snow!

This morning I woke up to a light dusting of snow. What can be better than that? Nothing!



My day has been the perfect Sunday. Lounge around in my pajamas, make pancakes and sausage patties for breakfast, knit while watching the Seahawks lose, play a little Team Fortress 2 with Tim, all while watching the snow fall.


My aunt said that she woke up to an inch and a half of snow on Orcas Island. I wish we had that much!


But a little snow is better than no snow! And the ski passes are going to be opening soon, which really make everything better!

Can't you tell I love snow??

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lovely day... I'm so jealous of your sprinkling of snow! I'm in Baltimore and temps have yet to dip below 40... hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete

Share This!