Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The Summer Kitchen - Free Sample

The Summer Kitchen is going to be available on Amazon in print in 3-5 days and for Kindle and iPads tomorrow! I am so excited to share this with you all. It's been a great ride making this second cookbook and I'm loving learning how to do this. I love being able to create recipes and share them with everyone.

This book was all about summer produce and my favorite ways to eat them. From tomatoes and zucchini, to peaches and berries, I've got you cooking delicious food all summer long. I have appetizers, soups, salads galore! Desserts and drinks are also included :)

I'm also so excited to say that I wanted to give everyone a free sample of my book that has 12 of the recipes, one from each section. The ones I selected are some of my favorites, but it was so hard to pick just 12!

I have included these recipes:


Asian Crab Salad on Cucumbers


Roasted Veggie Salad with Crab


Hoisin Chicken Wraps


Grilled Summer Squash and Honey BBQ Chicken Sandwiches


Roasted Italian Cherry Tomatoes


Chocolate Zucchini Bread


Apricot Vanilla Soda


Blueberry Walnut Oatmeal


Cherry Lemon Soda


Lime Yogurt with Tropical Fruits


Cantaloupe and Mango Salad


Chia Seed Pancakes with Nectarines and Blueberries

Aren't you hungry now? I sure am! If you would like to download your copy of my free sample, click here! And please please please share that sample with everyone you know! I want as many people as possible to enjoy my food :)

Have a wonderful day!

Rachel



1 comment:

  1. All of the recipes sound delicious! I want some of that chocolate zucchini bread.

    ReplyDelete

Share This!