Monday, April 14, 2014

Post Office Tour Update

I have really been enjoying my post office tour of Washington. I am only at 4.5%, but it's fun planning the adventures and actually going on the adventures. 

One of the mini trips I did was along the 167 highway, starting in Sumner and hitting Pacific, Auburn, Kent and Renton. It was raining out, but I definitely got a lot of funny looks when I stood in front of the buildings! It's something I haven't quite gotten used to.



On the way back from New Years Eve up at Crystal, I hit Enumclaw, Buckley and Bonney Lake. The Buckley post office was really hard to find and didn't have the town name on it. I learned that many are like that, including the Redmond one.



I did a quick trip to Tacoma to get the one off Proctor street. I just love that area!



I hit Issaquah after a nice hike to Anti-Aircraft Peak from Redtown Trail head. It was a great hike!



I had my dad and brother stop in Ferndale so I could check that one off my list. I wanted Bellingham too, but I didn't push my luck.

My latest trip was a short jaunt out to Orting, then South Prairie, Wilkeson and Carbonado. It was during Daffodil Days, so there were a ton of cool shop and stalls to look at in Orting. I love Orting, especially the bakery! The South Prairie post office has been one of my favorites. It was just so cute!



While I was in Canada, I got my picture taken in front of the Whistler post office and the Pemberton post office. I love that part of the world!

Next on my tour, I'm hoping to venture out and hit more that are further away. I'm hoping to get a lot of the towns along US 2 from Monroe to Stevens Pass.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This!