Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Life Gets in the Way


Don’t you just hate it when you get too busy to cook every night? I sure do. Then again, I love that I am always on the go and always super busy, even if it means eating out almost every single night. Things are so hectic for me right now that I haven’t had more than an hour in the past few days to just sit on the couch and catch up with my blog and everything else. It sure didn’t help that I had a cat that wouldn’t leave me alone. I swear he is more like a dog than a cat. 

I’m just writing here to say that I’m not completely gone, but I’m just gone for a little while. I had a post that I was going to, well, post about something I want to start, but it will have to wait a few days. 

Please be patient with me. I promise I will be back!

Thanks!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This!