Friday, May 13, 2011

Update: Night Before Move

Hi there!

Whew, I'm sure tired from packing. And we still have a ways to go. We ran out of boxes and still have probably 1/3 of our stuff left. I really don't know how I have accumulated so much stuff!

Tomorrow is going to be super busy. I have this meeting to go to in the morning from 9 am - noon, which totally wipes out any extra last minute packing time, but I have a Timmy to-do list for my fiancee. And I'm hoping to get up early enough to do some last minute packing, but that's most likely not going to happen.

My cat is really stressed out, which makes me really sad. We think his previous owners had to move and left him behind so when he saw all the boxes he got really worried. I'm sure he will be happy at our new place. Do any of you have any tips on how to move animals? We are only moving 45 minutes from where we are now, but even just a 5-minute car ride freaks him out and he cries constantly. Poor kitty..

Anyways, I'm off to get ready for bed so I can (maybe) get up early. Have a good evening!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This!