Monday, May 16, 2011

Skagit Valley Tulip Festival

Hi!

I'm back! For the most part. My food posts will resume rather shortly. I am planning on cooking every night this week, but of course I will get side tracked by all the boxes that haven't been unpacked yet....

On the other hand, I thought I would share pictures from a trip I made in April to the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival.


The last time I went, I was about 2 or 3 years old, so it's been a while.


This time, I went with three gals from my meetup group. I had a blast!

Crystal, Laura and Beckee

Crystal, Laura and me!
I took lots of pretty flower pictures, as you can see.



It was so crowded there towards the end of the day, so I'm glad we got there kinda early.



Other than it being kinda crowded, I had lots of fun!



Have a great day!

Rachel

1 comment:

  1. ooohhh the Skagit valley is so so pretty in the spring! I keep meaning to make a trip up there!

    ReplyDelete

Share This!