Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sleepy

It's late for me. I decided to spend the night at Tim's place because I was lazy and didn't want to move.

So he is playing a game and I am on his laptop. I sleepy.

Anywho. I need to list my stuff for Friday and Saturday, and I guess today since it's pretty much over with.

Friday 1 May 2009:

Breakfast: Serving of fruit and 2 mini muffins

Snack: Can't remember. I need to do this sooner. Oh yeah, I got my snack out of the vending machine. I was going for a butterfinger crisp bar, but I got a Nutrigrain bar instead.

Lunch: Cup of Noodles. Tim's specialty.

Snack: Chips and Salsa. Yum.

Dinner: Wow deja vu! Ok I wasn't imagining things. So we had raviolis with tomato sauce and chicken and apple sausage. It was yummy.

Dessert: Ice Cream. What else.

Exercise: Almost none. Tried to do my knee exercises but my knee hurt.

Saturday 2 May 2009:

Breakfast: Last of the mini muffins and a banana

Snack: Cookies and Jelly Beans. I went to my grandparents house. They always have good stuff there.

Lunch: Tuna fish sandwich with the wrong kind of pickles. My mom got the dill chips instead of the sweet chips. It was still good, just not how I like it.

Snack: Chicken Nuggets. They are so yummy.

Dinner: Spanish Birds and rice. For those who don't know, I have no clue why they are named what they are named, but they are carrots, celery, bacon and pickles wrapped inside a slice of thin beef with a horseradish sauce. They are very good. My mom makes them very well.

Dessert: Strawberry shortcakes. 3 of them. I just can't get enough of them.

Exercise: Was supposed to be mowing my grandparent's lawn, but then it started to rain. So pretty much nothing.

Sunday 3 May 2009:

Breakfast: Raisin, Date and Walnut Oatmeal with a banana.

Snack: None.

Lunch: BLT Sandwich. My favorite.

Snack: Almonds.

Dinner: Penne with Wilted Baby Greens and Chicken. Recipe from Seasons. I added in the chicken because Tim will only eat things with meat. It was very good.

Dessert: Reeses Smores. It's a regular smore with a reeses peanut butter cup in there too. Its so good.

Exercise: Mowing my grandparents' lawn. Not much, but oh well.

Ok. Time for me to go to sleep.

Dobre noc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This!