Monday, May 18, 2009

Forgetful

Argh I keep forgetting to do this thing. It's so hard since I don't get on the computer late at night since it keeps me up.

But I'm trying to get in better shape and destress and eat healthier. And it's kinda happening.

So I will only do Saturday, Sunday and today since those are the only ones that I remember.

Saturday 16 May 2009:

Breakfast: Banana and Honey Nut O's with Vanilla Almond Milk.

Snack: Chips and Salsa.

Lunch: Raisin Cinnamon English Muffin, toasted with butter and a can of Spaghettios. My grandma bought me some so I had to have them!

Snack: None

Dinner: Steak, Tomato, Bell Pepper and Onion Kebabs with Grilled Sweet Potatoes and Corn. It was really good.

Dessert: Apple Muffins. My dad bought a huge bag of fruit and ate all but the apples. So I used three of them and made muffins!

Exercise: Mowing my grandparents' and my parents' lawns.

Sunday 17 May 2009:

Breakfast: Apple Muffins

Snack: Apple Muffins

Lunch: Leftovers from dinner.

Snack: None

Dinner: Pizza from Fondis. It was really good. It had mushrooms and sausage and pepperoni and was thin crust and not much cheese and onions. Yum.

Dessert: Chocolate Almond Milk.

Exercise: None.

Monday 18 May 2009:

Breakfast: Croissant with Grape Jelly, Orange Peach Juice and a Banana

Snack: Half a snack pack of Gardettos Cracker Mix.

Lunch: Penne with Marinara and Sausage, Green Salad, Garlic Bread. I shouldn't have eaten it all, but I did. :(

Snack: None.

Dinner: Sloppy Joes with Corn and Sweet Potatoes. It was pretty good. Good home cookin'. Ate too much though.

Dessert: (yet to be had) A few bites of a chocolate cake I bought from the store.

Exercise: 30 minutes elliptical, knee exercises.

Alright. That's all. Gotta try to study. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This!