Friday, May 1, 2009

Crazy Week

Wow this has been a crazy week. Dropped a class, forgot a bunch of lab stuff, has physical therapy, went to my boyfriend's softball games, had a doctors appointment to get a form filled out for employment.

That doctors appointment pretty much took up 4 unnecessary hours of my day. Traffic was so bad on the way back that I completely missed another thing I was supposed to be doing.

Anyways. I should probably try and remember my workout stuff and meals for this week.

Wednesday, 29 April 2009:

Workout: 30 min elliptical, some leg exercises, walking

Breakfast: 1 small serving of fruit and 2 mini muffins, with some apple juice

Snack: Don't think I had one

Lunch: Leftover Parmesan Lamb Pie minus the topping

Snack: Chocolate. It was just a small 1" by 1" by 1/4" piece. It was dark chocolate with ginger. Yumm.

Dinner: Ham and Potato Casserole. Tim's mom made it. It was very yummy. Green beans on the side too.

Dessert: Hot Cocoa after the games. It was freezing out! Well, not as bad as the week before. It had been pouring down rain during those games.

Thursday 30 (can't believe it!) April 2009:

Workout: Walking. And lots of driving. Which doesn't really count, I guess.

Breakfast: 1 serving fruit and 2 mini muffins

Snack: about 1/2 cup of trail mix. Maybe a little more. I didn't measure since I was in a hurry.

Lunch: Peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a juice box. Had to leave fast to get to my appointment.

Snack: Nothing.

Dinner: Chinese BBQ Pork and Mu Shu Pork. Yum. Very good food.

Dessert: Fortune Cookie.

Late Night Snack: Two mini muffins. My tummy was rumbling and it was distracting me from sleeping.

Ugh I got bad news at my doctors appointment. After my surgery, I will have to be on crutches for 1 whole month. So basically couch bound.

And with my whole internship and what not, I probably will have to postpone my surgery until next year, which means no skiing for me. Or if I do go skiing, only green and blue runs. No black (single or double) diamonds for me. Which really sucks because those are the only good ones.

I have been skiing since I was two years old and I love it. It was so hard to live without it this year. But I made it, sorta. My stress level is really too high, and skiing usually takes all my stress away.

Anyways. I've gotta start getting ready for class. I was lazy and didn't get out of bed till 8 this morning. I was going to get up at 6:30 when I woke up for no reason, but I fell back asleep and then Tim called me cuz he was already on his way to school.

Ok shower time!

Stasni den!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This!