Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Tea



I have been an avid tea drinker since I was in my teens. I always wanted to make it a habit of drinking one cup of tea a day, and I really struggled with it at first, but now I’m up to anywhere between 2 to 5 cups of tea per day.

I love all kinds of tea! I drink mainly green and rooibos, but I do love black tea and white tea too. My current favorite is this apple cider rooibos I got from Teavana, but I always go back to my all-time favorite, Earl Grey Tea.

People at work always laugh at me when they ask if they can have some tea. I open my “tea drawer” and its packed full of tea! I have lots of different flavors, from standard English Breakfast and Lady Grey, to Chocolate Rooibos to Strawberry Cinnamon black tea. Sometimes I feel my selection is too large because I can’t make a decision!

I am amazed at time of how much tea has become a part of my daily life. I had always dreamed that I would make a habit of drinking tea every day and I am awestruck of how easy it was once I set my mind to it. I guess that’s how habits go. You struggle at first, but then if you are persistent, you will succeed. 

So here’s to drinking more tea and cultivating better habits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This!