Friday, October 29, 2010

How do you...?

How do you tell someone that you hardly talk to that you still care about them, even though they are 300 miles away?

I have always found it hard to let people know I still care for them. I just can never find the right words, so I end up keeping it to myself and end up seeming like a jerk. But I'm not. I just don't know what to say.

I have so many people in my life that I care deeply about, but they have no idea. I am so awkward when it comes to expressing feelings and emotions to people. By myself, oh I'm great at it. But when they are standing there in front of me, I am terrible at it. I just don't get what the problem is.

Like one of my friends just recently broke up with her boyfriend and I wish I could be there for her, but I have no idea how to tell her that I care and wish the best for her. I haven't talked to her in about six months or so. But I miss her. I miss a lot of my friends that I haven't kept in contact with. I want to invite them to my wedding, but I don't even know if they will come. After high school, we all went in separate directions and kind of grew apart but when we get back together it's like nothing changed. And I love that about them.

I just wish I could tell them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This!