Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Snowshoeing and Climbing Mountains

As I was driving back to work from lunch today, a thought popped into my head. This thought has been bouncing around my head for a while now, and I think it's time to finally put it on paper.



I realized that I'm finally getting to do all the things I dreamed about when I was little. All I ever wanted to do was climb mountains, explore, go where ever I wanted, whenever I wanted. And I am living that life now. It all just fell into place after I removed all the external pressures.



Somewhere along the way, I lost myself. I became so entranced with being someone who wasn't me, someone that so many others wanted me to be.



I'm so glad that I am now doing the things I wanted to do when I was younger. It's kinda funny how my younger self knew what I should have been doing. If only I would have listened deeper.



I have so many plans, so many things I want to get done in my life. I want to climb bigger, badder mountains. I want to explore remote places, with very few humans around. I want to cook as much as I can, create as much as I can. Life is full of so many possibilities and I am so excited to see what I'm going to do next. 



You with me?


Share This!